A good relationship with clients is an imperative of every business, which is why it is necessary to provide a system to cover and daily improve all elements of that relationship. When the competition is tough, only those who are constantly checking the pulse of the market, that is, the pulse of each individual buyer, will survive.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) implies a holistic approach, i.e., a complete solution for the management of customer relations covering all business processes from marketing and sales to the customer support, with the primary goal being to ensure satisfaction and provide a quality service.
CRM covers sales, marketing, customer service and maintenance system. It is completely integrated with the ERP system and provides a unique software containing contact and other information about your customers. It is important to stress that CRM also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, and it can be easily accessed through mobile phones as well (smartphones, tablets, iPhone or iPad).
CRM is an excellent tool you can use to plan, organize and monitor all business processes as well as transactions with your clients.
CRM, integrated with ERP or as an independent product, provides advanced solutions for:
1. Customer Relationship Management
- Sales automation
- Discount Policy Management
- Prospect Management
- Contract Management
- Subscription Management
- Marketing campaigns
- Customer profiling and market segmentation
- SMS/MMS marketing
- Event organization
- Project Management
3. Service Management & briga o korisnicima
- Service Management
- Service Level Agreement Management (SLAs)
- Complaint Management
- Knowledge Database Management
4. Integration of information and telecommunication technologies
5. Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes integration
Why to implement CRM?
By implementing CRM, the company gets the following:
- Better transparency of operations, supervision and control of all business processes
- Structured information about every client
- Automation and supervision of sales and marketing processes
- Possibility of tracking and announcing activities with clients